This annual event will be happening on Saturday December 7th from 12pm – 4pm at Trethewey Heritage House Site. Come down to the Kariton House for their Christmas Artisan Gift Fair. October 29 – December 21st, 2013. Tuesday – Friday from 12pm – 5pm. Find your loved one a really unique gift this Christmas!
Heritage in Abbotsford
Come visit us today
Explore history in Abbotsford
Saturday, December 14th, 2013 Trethewey House Heritage Site 2313 Ware Street, Abbotsford Call 604 853-0313 for info Sitting Times: 10:30am & 11:30am $25.00 per family (2 adults & 2 children) $8.00 per adult / $6.00 per child Purchase online or buy your tickets now at MSA Museum Society (cash or cheque). Reserved limited seating! Enjoy [...]
Don’t forget that the MSA Museum Society will be having a Halloween Costume Contest! Judging begins at 3:30pm here at the Trethewey House Heritage Site (2313 Ware Street). The Judges will be Mayor Bruce and Mrs. Banman, Chuck and Christine Weibe. Lots of great prizes for our winners! Free hot chocolate and goodies provided by [...]
We are transforming the Trethewey House into the Halloween Haunted House! The house will be closed for tours from October 11th until November 4th, 2013. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
View our Events Calendar and see what is going on at the MSA Museum Society!
Pioneer Stories Book @ Buckerfields, Aldergrove Credit Union, House Of James & The MSA Museum Society
Matsqui Sumas Abbotsford: Pioneer Stories 1890–1950 is an eclectic collection of almost two hundred stories — many told first hand — of those who settled in the region that is now Abbotsford. It makes a great gift ~ Christmas is around the corner! Purchase your book at these fine locations: Buckerfields, Aldergrove Credit Union, House [...]
Hallowe’en Haunted House ~ We need volunteers!! Do you have ghostly ideas on how to decorate or create scary props? Do you like to dress up and scare the beejeebees outta people? Wanna have some fun on October 26th?? Well then contact us!
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING YOU HERE!! DETAILS UNDER EVENTS
Come discover Abbotsford’s forgotten railway – the Great Northern Railway (1909– 1929). As part of the national Culture Days initiative, the MSA Museum Society has invited local historian Graham Evan MacDonell, who will explore the importance of the railway to the development of Abbotsford and the Fraser Valley. Light refreshments will be provided. Event runs [...]
After reading Laura’s amazing “last installment” blog, I decided that I should write a blog to end things off as well. I wanted to write a little bit about my co-workers to let everyone know just how amazing they are. It has been great working with Anna and Laura. We all really fit together well [...]
- Annual General Meeting – March 14th, 2013 March 14, 2013
- A Huge Thankyou to all Pioneer Stories Participants May 16, 2013
- Welcoming our New Summer Students! May 30, 2013
- MSA Museum Society & Police Fun Day May 30, 2013
- OPTIMIST FAMILY FUN FAIR – JUNE 15, 2013 from 11am – 4pm June 3, 2013
- Old Fashioned Christmas Market November 13, 2013
- Old Fashioned Breakfast With Santa November 12, 2013
- Halloween Costume Contest October 23, 2013
- Closed for Tours from October 11th – November 4th, 2013 October 11, 2013
- Calendar of Events October 9, 2013
- Abbotsford Wedding Reception Venues « Phantom Party Bus Phantom Party Bus: [...] Trethewy House – 604.853.0313 A design...
- Abbotsford Wedding Photographer │ Cassandra & Tyler » Urban Fig Photography: [...] I was a bit worried for them since they had ...
- A Journey in Time | Wallace Koopmans Artlog: [...] some art related errands when I drove past a...